Rules for Learning tarot card reading:
In order to learn Tarot Card Reading following rules are to be followed. In Tarot Reading two people are involved:
- Querent (the person who has a question)
- Tarot Card Reader (the person who is expert and will read the card)
- Card should be spread properly while asking the question.
- If the question is specific then past, present, future and current situations can be easily identified.
- The querent should ask the question with full intention and with full faith in the cards and the card reader.
- Just for fun or cross checking the question should not be asked. The answer may not come to be correct.
- The question should be asked with specific words. It should not have ambiguous meaning as the answer may go wrong for such questions.
- Questions related to speculation like lottery, race, share market, etc. should not be asked as generally the answer will be wrong.
- Hands should be clean while touching Tarot Cards.
- Querent should concentrate while shuffling the cards and should repeat the questions in mind at this time.
- Querent should use the card as per the directions of the reader.
responsibilities of tarot card reader:
- Reader should be well wisher of the querent and should try his/her best to solve the problems of reader.
- Reader should not scare the querent if negative cards appear in the spread.
- Cards should be wrapped in a clean cloth and should be kept at puja place. Also, reader should clean hands while using the cards.
- Reader should remember and pray to God, mother, father and teacher for their blessings before reading the card.