When elemental balance is done as taught in Institute of Vedic Astrology Indore then the center area as per Feng Shui plays a very important role. The center area is also called as Tai Chi. In case of problem in Tai Chi or centre, necessary corrections should be made in the centre of the house. Element of this place is Earth. Hence, articles and items ought to be of the colour and shape of Earth element.
- Clay, porcelain, stone, wool and cotton materials are suitable.
- Yellow or brown coloured articles would be suitable and their colours can be used in other ways also.
- Paintings of playgrounds or open grounds should be kept.
- Big and even articles to be used.
Not suitable in the South-Western direction
- Fire element should not be in excess.
- Wood element is opposite of Earth element. Hence articles of colour, shape related to wood element would not be suitable.
- Green colour should not be used here.
- Long wood element shapes are not permitted.
- There should be no wooden, bamboo or paper articles..
If above procedures are followed then good results can be obtained in Feng Shui. Same principles are to be learned to practice Feng Shui. Institute of Vedic Astrology offers online training and courses in Vedic Astrology, Vedic Vastu, Numerology, Palmistry, Feng Shui and Tarot Card Reading.