Online Courses from the Best College of Astrology and Vastu in India
With a team of highly experienced Gurus, Professionals and Consultants, Institute of Vedic Astrology provides best online training courses through distance learning to all the aspiring Astrologists. Vedic Astrology, Indian Vastu, Numerology, Palmistry, Futurology, Tarot Reading, Feng Shui and many more allied subjects are taught by experts with a scientific and technical background. We provide Diploma course and Post Graduate Diploma course, their duration is 6 months and 12 months respectively. Courses are taught in both Hindi and English language. Students can choose from various track options. If students wish to complete their course faster than they can choose intermediate, fast-track and super fast track course. The regular course is recommended for students, house wives or anyone who does not have time for long study hours. Both Indian and foreign students can take admission by following these steps:
- On the home page, click on ‘Join Now’, a new page will open.
- Admission Process includes two steps in which you have to fill an application form and pay the course fee.
Now, let us look at how to complete these two steps simultaneously:
- Fill application form:
- Download the application form from the link on the ‘Join Now‘ page in word format. To download click on ‘Download Application Form’.
- Fill the form with correct details like your name, address, father’s name, education qualification, course details, fee details etc in the designated section.
- Scan your 12th class mark sheet or Graduate degree or Age proof to attach along with the application form.
- Now, email the completely filled application form along with the scanned documents on mail id – email@example.com.
- Transfer course fees:
To complete the admission process, you have to submit some details.
- Click on ‘For Join Click Here’, it will lead you to a new page.
- On step 1, you have to select the course name and also submit whether you are an Indian or Foreign student.
- In the third section named ‘Payment’, select whether you want to pay in Lumpsum or Installment. The total payment will be reflected on the page. Click on ‘Next’.
- A new page with step 2 will open. Fill in your name, address, email, phone number and choose the medium of language either Hindi or English.
- Either download the scanned documents on the page or email it along with the application form to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘.
- Now click on ‘Submit’, you will be directed to the Payment page.
- You can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, cash card, mobile payment, wallet or UPI.
- Insert the correct details of your bank or card.
- Clickon ‘Make payment’ and your payment will be processed.
You will receive a confirmation email and message on your mobile phone. Once the process is completed, we will dispatch the study material within 3-5 days. You can even deposit money in the IVA’s bank account. The details are given in the brochure. We also accept Demand draft and cheque which you can send through post to our Indore office address. IVA is dedicated to giving you a hassle-free education.
For detailed information, download our Brochure from our website which is available in both Hindi an
d English language. It includes all the necessary information. You can contact us on 90099 10008 and 99265 61235. Mail us your queries on email@example.com.