If you learn Vastu, you can make use of its advantages in many ways. The primary rules of Vastu are based on the directions and elements of the nature. In Vastu Shastra, there are specific rules for each direction. It is vital to learn Vastu for shop owners for the success of their business.
For running a business successfully, people need to construct their shops at a suitable place in the cities, towns or colonies. The space can be one’s own or rented one. The success of any shops solely depends on the principle of Vastu Shastra. There is large number of business owners who keeps saying that in spite of their hard work and many efforts their business is not doing well.
Here, with this post, we are going to reveal some facts that should be kept in mind while organizing a shop to increment the profitability many folds. Let us have a look at them:
Seat of the counter
According to Institute of Vedic Astrology Vastu Shastra, it is vital for shop owners or salesman to sit facing the east or north in the shop. If the seat faces towards south or west, it creates trouble and loss in the business.
Shape and size
- As compared in the rear, if a shop has much width in the front, it is known as singhmukhi. It is considered as profitable for commercial space.
- Shops with triangular or irregular shapes are considered inauspicious. Shops with such spaces may result in loss of money as well as mental peace too.
- At the entrance of the shop, there should not be any threshold (door-sill). It can make the profits unstable.
- Make sure to place the idols of lord Ganesha or goddess Laxmi on the right-hand side or in north-east corner.
- As per Vastu Shastra, presence of any tress or poles in front of your shop may cause problems and disturbance in your business.
It is strongly advised to lean Vastu for shop owners in order to get the most profit out of their business. Institute of Vedic Astrology can be the best bet to learn Vastu for shop owners as it offers online courses that you can take while working or doing anything else. If you have any queries regarding the course, let us know in the comment section below. You can also reach us at +91-90099 10008.