Rudrasha is one of the strongest gemstone on this planet earth. We have seen many people around us who have wore the Rudraksha in different ways like jewelry, bracelet, healing stone etc.
Rudraksha are basically the seeds of the tree which are generated from the Rudraksha tree, the Rudraksha tree’s scientific name is ‘Elaeocarpus ganitrus roxb’ which was named by the scientist Dr, William Roxburgh.
There many kinds of Rudraksha present on this earth, which are used by human beings for many purposes.
One of the best Rudraksha which is found rarely on the trees of Rudraksha is 8 face Rudraksha (Aath Mukhi Rudraksha). This Rudraksha is used for many purposes in India as well as outside of the India.
It is one of the most spiritual stone on this planet.
It is highly believed that Rudraksha 8 face bead is very auspicious for wisdom, awareness and for removal of obstacles.
People who are deeply spiritual use 8 face Rudraksha to enhance their spiritual growth. People use to recite mantras at the time of prayers and worships. It is believed that Rudraksha beads have the power to hold onto the energy of recited mantras and aid the worshipper in concentration and spiritual development.
It is said that Ketu planet is associated with this Rudraksha bead, Ketu is the snake that causes obstacles in one’s journey of the life. Eight face Rudraksha repeals the negative effects of planet Ketu. Thus, Rudraksha removes the destructive effects of Ketu.
Benefits of 8 face (mukhi) Rudraksha-
– It removes the obstacles in wearer’s life and brings success in all field of work.
– Increases your connection with lord Ganesha.
– Makes you highly intellectual and provides wisdom.
– Gives will power, success and stability.
– It is beneficial for the students, writers and educationist. It is also good for the people in the field of intellectual work.
– Rudraksha removes mental lethargy and makes the person active and energetic.
– It can improve your relation with your family and society.
– Removes greed and lust in the person and brings support and stability.