Palmistry is always an interesting subject to know about! It did not only give you interesting information yourself but it also gives you many deep secrets and insight into your life through your hands. Palmistry is the key through which you can have an insight into your past, present, and future with the help of your palm and palm lines.
Palmistry is different from every second futurology subject in many ways because just like other subjects like Astrology and Numerology, Palmistry does not need any information about you like birth date or a year or any other basic information it only needs your palm and palm lines.
Another interesting insight can be discovered in the palm of your hand. Open it and take a look at the lines. Four of those lines unveil secrets about our strengths, flaws, experiences, and where we are headed in life.
In the Institute of Vedic Astrology, we believe that Palmistry is the only subject that is simplest among all and easy to learn. Palmistry is the subject which also gives you the right information about your past.
Once the great Aristotle stated that the lines are not written into the human hand without reason. They emanate from heavenly influences and man’s own individuality.
There are many different sources, online websites and different author books are available in the market but the most authentic way of learning this kind of subject is opting for a particular course in Palmistry.
Here we are sharing some interesting and informational facts about Palmistry with you which are shared by our institute’s experts.
Some interesting facts about Palmistry:
- If your heart line is curved towards the index finger, then it shows you are outwardly affectionate.
- If your heart line is close to your fingers, it means that you are passionate as well as sometimes a jealous kind of person.
- If your headline is short it indicates that you are happy in getting physical achievements rather than mental ones.
- If your headline is separated from your lifeline it shows that you crave adventure and are enthusiastic about life.
- If you have a thick and straight lifeline then it indicates that you are suited for physical work-related activities or may be good at sports.
- If you have a secondary line running parallel with the lifeline, it shows you have a very strong vitality.
- If you have a broken lifeline then it means you will going to face unexpected accidents, disasters or illnesses during your whole life.
- If you have a strong fate line it shows that we will be going to do well in your business or in any field in which you are going to work.
These were the facts only about the heart line, headline, lifeline, and fate line if you want to know more about different palms lines you can also learn about Palmistry in the Institute of Vedic Astrology, Indore, from their online distance learning course which is specially designed in easy and understandable language. Join and learn the subject and know interesting facts about your life and palm lines.